Friday, January 7, 2011

So today I started my journey to New Orleans and I can say that I am extremely excited. I’ve never been there before and have heard great stories about the city before the hurricane and terrible stories about the city afterwords. It’s such a culturally rich area and such an important part of the American culture. However, the hurricane has destroyed much of this once wonderful area. Both of my sisters went to New Orleans with Bonner and have told me that this trip is one of the best experiences they have ever had. With this I look forward to the experience and hope to make a difference in the conditions down there. I know we can only make a small difference but it is a difference. I think this experience will change the way I look at different things and I hope that it is a wonderful and meaningful experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment